Sorry Ravelers,
I have been deleting all the photos out of my Flickr account to close down accounts to sites I no longer use. I don't want to get hacked and then have them get into my email or something. This means that I have to upload a new version of my pictures to Ravelry if I want to keep a photo up. I'll be working on my FOs sometime in the future.
So I apologize for taking over your Friends Activity thread.
Sorry Everyone Else,
I know I haven't blogging a a long time and I've been considering not coming back at all. Life is just too busy to sit in front of a computer. I haven't even been reading your blogs. You know I'm busy when I'm not even getting on Pinterest.
I don't know if I'll come back or if you will just see an occasional Finish Project post?
Until I see you again,
Krissy
3 comments:
Hi Krissy,
Don't worry, I understand. I've had those days, too...sometimes I still wonder if I'm doing the right thing. When I wasn't blogging, I had tons more time, but I ended up missing it and being a part of the creative community. Whatever you decide, make it the right one for you and how you feel.
I've been wanting to email you but for some reason google removed you from my contacts. I'm definitely leaning towards giving up blogging to spend more time in real life but then I remember the nice friends that blogging has brought into my life!
Krissy,
I agree that life is really busy and blogging is hard to fit into it. Hope we'll see a post or two at least in 2012. :)
Post a Comment