I Assembled A Bed
I assembled Haley's "big girl" bed this morning. It took longer than I thought it would. I mean really, how long could it take to put a bed together? I was unaware of the self drilling screws. I got them all in there, all 24 of them. I think that my right arm is now larger than the left from the workout.
When the mattress guys arrived, they had the nerve to try and tell me that I put the bed together wrong. I was about to bust out with the pictured instructions and everything. I guess upgraded cribs look different the regular beds. You'd think these guys would of delivered enough beds to know that.
My little prima-dona got to jump on the bed, hide underneath it, and pose her little heart off. This pose was her idea. After about a month of going through bedding websites, Haley has picked out the set that she would like. It's beautiful and very pink; from The Pottery Barn.
No comments:
Post a Comment