Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Absent Easter

So, I finished the bolero in time for Easter and it is just darling. Though my daughter thought that it was a regular sweater and complained it is "too short."

I was so excited! We traveled the two hours to my in-laws and were going to attend Sunday Service with them. I had Haley's darling polka-dot dress and if you can believe it, I also had an almost matching polka-dot dress. It would of been darling, if I hadn't forgotten her bag at home. Saturday at 8am I was hitting up Target for an outfit that my daughter wore all weekend long, we traveled in pajamas. I am so mad at myself for forgetting her bag.The good news is it goes with a ton of other things in her closet and she looks as cute as can be.

2 comments:

Live, Laugh, and Love :) xoxo said...

it turned out adorable!!

Mama Urchin said...

It looks great!