I've also made me way to the Fabulous Fiber Fest in Santa Monica followed by a trip to Wild Fiber. It's only Friday and I've got some serious knitting to get started on if I am ever going to make a dent in all the sock yarn I picked up. They consist of Blue Moon Fiber Arts - Socks That Rock, Lisa Souza Hand Dyed, and Fly Dyed Monarch. Then some Rowan Summer Tweed; there are actually two of these, but the other is already on the needles.
I have made a toy dog skin rug.
Okay, it's just the first piece of a toy that I have been putting on the side lines. The pattern called for yarn that none of my LYS carry. So when I saw it in a color that is just perfect for the scottie looking puppy toy, I had to buy and cast on.
2 comments:
Followed you over from IK KAL to tell you great job on the IK Lace Nightie! Love the color.
I noticed your comment on my blog entry about going to my daughter's birthday at American Girl Place. Quite a place, huh!
I am loving the beautiful lace nightie you made! I also especially like the back.
What did you think of Wild fiber? A friend and I made a trip down there recently ourselves. Did you hit A Mano Yarns as well?
Post a Comment