Thursday, January 7, 2010

Farmville



I can't do it. 

I can't give up Farmville.  It's just so easy and if I plant more than 1 day crops, I don't even need to get on it daily.  For some warped reason, this game is fun.  So, I'm keeping Farmville... and Petville and Happy Pets.  The pet games are half BG's.  She likes to change Cutie's, from Petville, clothes and play with her kitties. 

I have gotten rid of some of other Facebook games.  Pet Society and some Island game never really had a chance.  I haven't gone near Sorority Life or the Mafia game.  Other games I'm going to stop playing, Yoville.  It takes way too long to earn any points to get cute stuff for your apartment.  I refuse to put any real money into these games to speed up the process.   I can't even remember the last time I played it.  Zoo World is also going.  I'm over it.  Get ready to have a lot of animals gifted to you, sister. 

As I list these, I realize that Facebook has a lot of ways to waste time and I'm not even done yet.

Fishville and Happy Aquarium are the last two.  I have a real live turtle that gets less attention than those games and he's way funner to mess with.  Umm I mean play with.  One can't really play with a turtle, or torture a turtle... what is the point behind this pet?  We did take him out the other day and set him on a towel on the floor.  That got about 10 minutes of let's stare at the turtle and see if it tries to run away.  It didn't happen.  Next time I may try to lure it out with a cucumber.

Oh, and on a final note.  If Chicklet seems small in the picture up top, it was taken in October.  She just looks like she doesn't want to give up Farmville either in it.

5 comments:

km said...

and I thought my addiction to bejeweled was bad. at least i've stuck to one time-suck. you've got to free up some knitting time if you're going to have matching socks for mommy, BG, and LG. I'm sure LG has outgrown the last pair.

Michelle said...

I tried doing 2 day plants once and I'd forget which day to log in. I'm glad I'm not the only one dropping back! I may get rid of Petville though because it gets frustratingly slow after only two visits.

Anonymous said...

This is why I'm not on Facebook! OMGosh, I can't even imagine getting sucked into it. Ravelry is bad enough, lol.

Mandy said...

I am addicted to Bejeweled, but I downloaded the Sims for the iPhone and now that sucks me in. It's terrible.

Senora Fuerte said...

Don't cry, little farmer...