I've been trying to keep BG
Putting LG on a schedule so that she'll sleep better. (the hardest part is putting me on a schedule)
We've had lots of birthdays, LG turned 1 and the rest of our family had their birthdays too.
There are new things like our first, and luckily mild, encounter with lice and a peanut allergy discovery.
Weeks were dedicated to family vacations, golfing camp, and Indiana Jones Lego 2.
We've been to friends' houses, the zoo and a few museums.
And let's not forget all the time spent at the park and the pool.
In the end, I hope to get back to some regular blogging after school starts in two weeks. There will be some catch up posts, but not many since I haven't knit a thing. The main thing is that I will have to do is put blogging time into my busy daily schedule. Normally after I check Facebook, emails and the Mommy Group there is not a lot of time left for blogging. If I don't put blogging time in there, it won't get done.
I hope all of you are enjoying your summers and all the busy that comes with it.
Something very good has come from this. I haven't been on Farmville for a couple of months. I still return gifts though. I remember how much I appreciated that when I did play. I may have kicked the habit though. Yay!
3 comments:
That's a very pretty vase. I wouldn't worry about taking a summer blog break. I think most of us are just barely hanging on to the internet and enjoying our outside lives.
You do what you can...and somedays that's blogging so you can talk to the outside world because you're stuck at home with sick kids...somedays you'd rather be at the park or beach than sitting with a computer. Enjoy the sunshine. I do hope you find time to knit though.
Do you have the Lego Star Wars game? That's the latest at our house. If you have it we could play together.
I love reading your blog, but I am happy to take a back seat to family time!
Post a Comment