Now you can't call me a slacker. I've already finished the right sock to include sewing in all of the ends. I've finished the cuff of the left sock and am currently in the "knit in pattern for 8 inches" segment. I'm gonna have to wash these puppies seperatly if I'm going to be able to keep telling the right sock from the left sock. Of course, two inches into my gauge, my oven timer went off. Baked chicken with rice and peas. So yummy. When I was finished, I was still hungry but didn't want to get seconds, so I went for the ice cream. Then two bites into the Vanilla Bean, I remembered I have whip cream and strawberry topping. Oh well for not getting that overeating feeling.
Well, now it's back to my two skeins of my blue cashmerino and the pattern I've picked out. It's the Ribbon Tied Vest that Natalie made and hers was absolutly darling.
Oh, before I forget. I completely forgot to show off the poncho twins. On the day I finished Haley's, she went to play with Sarah. She then insisted that I make another so that they could match. As you can see, Sarah is thrilled...she had a stuffy nose that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment