So, how do you like my oddball hydrangea? I don't know what I was thinking getting one that didn't match. Actually, I was thinking that once it gets bigger, it'll match the others. Like it's a runt pig and I am hoping it will befriend a spider that will spin fancy, slogan-filled webs that will cause all who see it to think that they really like that they don't all match. Of course, thinking of pig, that is the last time I flower shop before eating lunch. Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Green Thumbelina
Today, I planted flowers. I'd like to say that I waited until the weather decided to finally stay warm, but that would be a big lie; I got my pots out two months ago. Then I would like to say that it just took me to long to find the flowers I wanted. We have a lot of shade, so most plants can't grow under our patio, but that would just be an excuse. It finally was time to just head to the nursery and actually get flowers. Okay, really it's cause my parents want to come to my house this weekend and I just want to impress them with my homemaking skills.
So, how do you like my oddball hydrangea? I don't know what I was thinking getting one that didn't match. Actually, I was thinking that once it gets bigger, it'll match the others. Like it's a runt pig and I am hoping it will befriend a spider that will spin fancy, slogan-filled webs that will cause all who see it to think that they really like that they don't all match. Of course, thinking of pig, that is the last time I flower shop before eating lunch.
So, how do you like my oddball hydrangea? I don't know what I was thinking getting one that didn't match. Actually, I was thinking that once it gets bigger, it'll match the others. Like it's a runt pig and I am hoping it will befriend a spider that will spin fancy, slogan-filled webs that will cause all who see it to think that they really like that they don't all match. Of course, thinking of pig, that is the last time I flower shop before eating lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment