Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Knitting Catch Up

I've been so bad about keeping up with my knitting. But I swear it wasn't my fault. "It was the one arm man!" Never mind that the one arm man is me. I pulled a muscle in my arm. It kinda hurt to knit as much as I had tried to. The stinky thing is I had ordered a bunch of yarn online before hurting myself and it arrived after the fact. It so hard to look at so much yummy yarn and not be able to knit.

I am finally off of my yarn restriction and am now making progress on a lovely Prairie Tunic from the IK Spring 2006. I'm so excited. I've got a couple of inches left on the back before staring the razorback shaping. I have a feeling that it will go quickly. I love the lace on this pattern. I've had to modify it a bit because my YO, P2tog were to tight to show the gap in the lace. Introducing the SSK2tog, YO. So happy with my bumpy lace.Having not knit for a couple of weeks, I find that I have to get used to knitting again. I still can't knit as much as I would love to. I'm got 100 pages left on a book due in two days and a big test to study for. I really would have to take the test twice to pass, so many nights will be spent studying. Stinky poo.

I figured the least I could do is keep you up to date on what my current project is.

No comments: