Monday, July 2, 2007

So Not Cool

I had another experience today. Right when I was feeling comfortable about hanging out in the back of the office again. My previous spider experience was quite horrible. I thought that I was doing so well and I stopped checking the ceiling every time that I went back into the lab. I finally felt like I wouldn't come across anymore scary spiders.

So, here I am, as happy as a clam and I walk out into the hall and find on the floor another spider. So what do I do, I yelp again. Then I hear Natalie call from the front office, "Is there another spider?" At least this time it was early enough that we didn't have any patients, yet.

After my scream, I promptly grabbed a cup and trapped the little bugger in the hallway. It is kinda funny seeing a cup just sitting upside down in the hallway. Natalie grabbed a magazine and we let it outside to run free. I did however manage to take a picture this time.I don't know how long I am going to be able to handle having this bugger on the blog, but at least I know for sure that it is a spider this time. I don't know if I am going to handle this summer if this keeps happening.

1 comment:

Victory said...

That is a freakin' creepy spider!!! Yuuuuuuuckkk!