My yarn came in late though ordered on time.
That doesn't matter cause I changed project when I gauged and the pattern came in the mail on the 6th, same day as the yarn.
I played the Nintendo DS way too much this month.
I had to frog 5 inches on the first sleeve.
I frogged 3 inches on the second; twice.
I created way more work for myself by not passing 2nd grade reading requirements.
I had to work a fundraiser during the last cramming hours and I was there longer than expected.
I bashed my leg at the fundraiser bruising my shin and tweaking my knee,I then decided I was to tired and went to bed instead.
None of this changes the fact that I didn't finish on time.
I am a little depressed about not meeting the deadline. But here is the Henley Perfected finished; December 1st, 11:50pm. Yeah. Here's a pic taken in the middle of the night, inside/flash all that. Better pictures to come after blocking and the buttons are sewn on.The cool thing is, other than Connie's original Henley, I was the first one to finish on Ravelry!!! (I'm a very competitive person and will use any of you to motivate myself.)
3 comments:
If you give yourself the start date of the 6th, then you finished 5 days short of a month! Go with that. Being perfect isn't all it's cracked up to be. I sure know I'm not...and if I keep trying, I'll lose myself in the process.
Hi there,
Yes, you are the first one to finish. Congrats :) I hope you'll like it once it's blocked and the buttons are on it. I'm still on sleeve #1 on my mom's henley :(
And I agree with km. I think you finished within the month deadline given the later start date, switching projects etc.
I can't believe you knitted a whole sweater in less than a month! Actually, I totally can believe it--you do whatever you set your mind to. Congrats on being the first one to finish on Ravelry, too; you are my knitting hero!
Post a Comment