Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Are You Bored Yet?

Are you bored yet? Of pulling up my blog and always seeing that same post? The one that I talk about how pathetic I am for not ever posting? It truly is terrible.

The funny thing is that even though I haven't posted in almost a month, the comments keep coming. I got one that said, "I can see large holes among the wools. Can that socks make our feet hot? I don't think so. " I didn't bother looking to see what that comment was trying to sell me, but I got that exact same comment a few months ago from someone trying to sell me diabetic socks.

There were a couple that were from a mattress store in Australia. Even though the upper left corner says that I live in California. I would hate to see the shipping bill on a mattress from them. It's always loosely relative to what I posted about. For example the "holes in the wools" comment was on socks. I figure they just looked at the picture and said something. Hello---I put the holes there on purpose. Or if you mention being under the weather a little I get a bunch of I hope you feel betters. Hmmm---I wonder if someone will hope I feel better on this post?

What I really love is the broken English. I figure that it is some guy in India that didn't pass the language test to work for the answering service at Amazon.com, so they get to sit at a desk somewhere and read blogs. Then comment using various advertisers. That must be the way that they get around the word verification.

Hey losers! Stop reading my blog. Geez-- I never thought I would ever say that.

But it is really annoying to get a bunch comment notifications in my email on my phone and then have to wait until I get to a computer to delete the dumb comment. I thought of using comment moderation, but then my real people readers don't get to see their comments right away and I hate that more then fake people readers.

I'll start working on getting some posts up. I've got a few FO's that are mad at me for not showing them off yet. See you all later and thanks for sticking with me.

1 comment:

km said...

Hmmmm....I don't get those random comments. But, I don't have my blog show up on google. I can't remember where that is in the settings.

When life is a little slower...I'd like to meet you at a LYS.