It's been a while since I last posted. Not that I'm complaining because every time you check the blog, you see those great pictures of my family. hehe. But really, I can't believe how busy I have been. It's a wonder that I was able to have a job and get anything done. There has been no blogging, a little knitting (for my game), I've finally mailed out all the thank yous from the baby shower and most of the birth announcements. Then there has been the walks to the park, post office, ice cream shop, and the play dates, errands that need to be ran, cleaning around the house. Not to mention the diapers, feedings, rocking to sleep and floor playtime.

Chicklet is four weeks old yesterday. She's a pretty good baby. Pretty cute, too.
I don't know why people make ugly babies? This picture is from when she was about two weeks old. That little toy is almost the same size she is.

Chiquita has been soooo bored. Being home with mom all day is just a killer. Especially when all your friends decide to travel out of state for the last couple of weeks of summer. She did start the new school year yesterday and is so happy to be with all of her friends again.
6 comments:
Awww. So cute! And go cylons! ;-)
Yes, us Cylons rock.
She is just gorgeous:)Hugs Darcy
you are a busy mom!! the girls are so cute!!
We've been busy here too. Why does summer have to be such a busy time. Is 1st grade full day? In a few weeks, when M has a Friday off..we'll have to plan a time when I can meet the chicklet.
What cuties you have!
Post a Comment