I finally got Chicklet smiling on film!!! I just had to share.
It was so much fun to wake up this morning to her being this cheerful.
Chicklet is 8 weeks today and looking a bit less... I believe the word is "fresh." She looks a bit more like a baby and not a newborn. Chiquita is still in love with her and we monitor to make sure she isn't too motherly.
On a different note, Chiquita made me so proud the other day. I went to back to school night. Chiquita told me that I had to sit in her desk. She had already been moved twice, so this was certainly the right seat for her. When I asked why she moved desks twice... "It's because I was talking. But now I sit next to Gregory and I not going to talk to him because I only talk to him at Math when I get to help him."
Brings tears to a mother's eyes. She's just like me. Even better... Guess where her seat is??? Right next to the teacher. Love it. She's a delight to have in class though. I know because her teacher told me.
4 comments:
Oh, what a darling! You make the cutest stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Ohhh she's so precious!
you and Skye make some good looken babies!! How adorable is Chiquita!! that's so cute!!! she talks alot?? like her mother??? NO WAY!! :) love ya
It almost sounded like she was trying to say hi back.....she is a doll.
Post a Comment