I was trying to show off all the neat handmade gifts that had to do with baby, when I was interrupted by having a baby. There was the
bulk of the gifts that I had received so far and then a
Lace-Edge Blanket that I had made for a friend of mine. I've been pretty busy lately. But I'm going to try to work on this again.

These are one of the more recent gifts I received. I was so surprised when they showed up in the mail. They are made by one of my favorite designers, Carrie from
Sommer Designs. I didn't even know she had my address. I own a couple of her bags and can't wait until October when I'll get to see her again. I'm thinking that I'll be walking away with one of her Hostess Aprons. Probably the Green Apples one. Oh wait, I just looked and it's not there anymore. Everyone must of loved it. I'll dig around in her inventory and share which one I come home with in October.

Back to the gift. These are great. They are burp cloths. I keep one in the diaper bag for when I'm out and about. I've gotten a bunch of compliments on them already. I feel so snazzy with my pretty cloths. Thank you so much, Carrie.
2 comments:
I think I DO actually have a Green Apple apron left! Can't wait to see you and meet that sweet babe! So glad you like the cloths! XO
Congratulations! A baby!!!
Post a Comment