Here are my pair of Froot Loops. I can't believe how long it took me to finish these. Of course, there were several other projects in between. But, really, it took a year to make all three pairs of socks. At least I got them done in time to wear them once for Spirit Friday.
What's Spirit Friday, you ask? Every Friday at school, the kids wear the school colors of Red and White. It is the whole reason I bought the red yarn. Red knit socks on Spirit Day is an absolute must when your mom knits. Chiquita has been wearing hers all year. Chicklet has been seen in her on occasion. I finally wore mine last Friday. I get to wear them again tomorrow, but the girls will be wearing pink socks to go with their Halloween costumes.
Now I get to start knitting light blue Spirit Socks for the new school colors. Chiquita and I went to the yarn shop and picked out some really pretty blue yarn with sparkles of silver in it. Can you believe that my kid picked out yarn with sparkles in it? I'm currently taking bets as to whether or not I'll have all three pairs done before the 2nd grade.


2 comments:
This picture is precious I miss squishy little babies this weekend I will take my little witch's trick or treating:)Hugs Darcy
Those are so cute!! Wish I had the talent :)
Post a Comment