Monday, December 21, 2009

Yums




"Hey Mom, this is a pretty cool chair you got me.  It's got this big tray to play with stuff on.  I like the comfy back support..."

"What!?!  I'm going to get food.  That is totally awesome.  I'm so excited I can hardly sit still.  I can't wait to get food..."

"Oh, it's just rice cereal."

I was really just trying to think of a new way to show off pictures of Chicklet.  She likes to talk a lot.  Well, at least Chiquita likes it when mom talks for Chicklet.  So far the two girls have had conversations about Rudolph being the best reindeer, iCarly being the best show ever, and not messing with the hair.  They also sing the Poopies in the Pants song, our favorite.

We have introduced foods to Chicklet.  It started with a little applesauce.  She was watching me eat, so I thought that I would share with her.  Can you say grub?  Since then, she has gotten rice cereal, applesauce, bananas, and cantaloupe.  I finally bought real baby food the other day, so the veggies are on their way.  With the exception of the rice cereal, everything else has just been what is already in the kitchen.


Note: the cool stockings in the background.  I love our stockings.  Everyone always asks where we got them.  They are these from PotteryBarnKids.  We bought them a few years ago and had to add Chicklet's this year.  Hers is slightly different, but both the girls were able to have ice skaters that way.  

5 comments:

Sara and AJ said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!!!! HOW MUCH FUN!!! I love seeing the pictures you post of the girls! I hope you are enjoying your first christmas in a house!!!!! This will be our last christmas in our tiny house, so excited to be moving, but it also stresses me out! that's the nature of the beast I guess. Give the girls my love!

christy said...

What a doll! I can't believe how much she is growing...time flies. Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your new house. Let's catch up after the new year :)

Senora Fuerte said...

She's growing up so fast!! I hope you guys had a merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at her. And she's eating food already! It's amazing how fast time seems to go by. She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful!