Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Into the Vortex


I imagine that you figured I was sucked into the vortex that is Farmville shortly after my last post almost three weeks ago.  I promise that is not what happened.  In fact, there was even a small period of time when all my crops died and my Petville pet ran away.  Then Farmville had a land increase and there was reorganizing of all the farm animals and trees.  Farmville is a bad, bad thing.

But, I wasn't completely sucked into that gaming world.  In fact, for a week I avoided the computer during the day.  I had this making a ton of noise and making the house uncomfortably warm.  LG and I spent most of the time in the backyard or upstairs trying to hide from the noise. 
 
You get one of these in your dining room for a week when a certain upstairs bathroom appliance decides it doesn't want flush water anymore.  Then the water decides to come out the ceiling downstairs.  I was having serious issues and never ending headaches.  It was so nice when the noise finally stopped. Cause who wants to post a blog when they have a headache?
 
 LG didn't seem to mind the noise so much. 
 
Neither did BG. And who wants to blog when they can be playing with these two?

They did get bored when the next week was followed with lots of rain in SoCal.  No playdates for a week was really stinky.  It was getting pretty depressing here for a little while.  And who wants to post a blog when it's rainy and depressing?

It's been so nice this week being able to get out and about again.  It started raining a little bit again today and we will have a bit more before the end of the week.  It's not suppose to be nearly as much as last week.  So, hopefully I'll be blogging a little bit more.

Chicklet Photo @ 5mths

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've been wondering where you were! I couldn't upgrade FV because I don't have enough friends playing so instead I cut back my playing time. Cutting back on all my FB games in favor of knitting and hanging out in the real world. ;-)

Victory said...

Did you make Chicklet's dress? It's so pretty!