It's a busy morning, but I wanted to upload some pictures and am taking the time to write a quick post. We are getting ready for Ski Week, because in SoCal one Spring Break is just not enough. BG will be out of school all week and I've got the girls' days filled with busy. It starts this morning with french toast.
I do want to share a jaw dropper before I cast on my next project because....
Are you ready for it? Why don't you sit down.
Wait you are at the computer and probably already sitting.
Then put the palm of your hand up and hold your jaw. No really. I told Senora to hold her jaw and she didn't. I think the force of her jaw dropping strained a muscle.
Here it is, I have no WIPs. In all the years that I have been knitting and putting projects aside for later, I have finally finished up all my WIPs. There is not an end to be sewn, a corner to be blocked, and second pair to be made. When I cast on my next project, it will be the only thing that needs to be worked on.
A huge part of reaching this accomplishment is deciding what to do with a pair of mitts and sending them off in the mail last week. I'll share those on the next post, hence the pictures I wanted to upload.
My next knitting goal will be to knit down my stash. I have no idea how many yards I have, but I'll take a photo some day and show it to ya.
And just so that there is a photo on this post, I leave you with a shot that DH took. We had gone out for dinner as a family by the beach and finished up in time to catch the sunset.
3 comments:
OMG! With a title like that I was wondering if you were pregnant?! This is bigger. I've had a rough week with life stress and kids and colds. I've CO far more projects than I can seriously keep up with. Oops.
Dang it...just left a comment from my son's account. Getting the kids email addresses has messed up my computer stuff.
Yay for no WIPs! That must feel pretty good. Having no stash would feel even better though. You'll have to count it up some time. We can knit through stash together but I need about 5 years to get through mine.
Post a Comment