It's been crazy busy around our house these last couple of weeks. I've been giving a little extra help to the in-laws. Girl Scouts is being to wrap up the year and get ready for next year. Lots of work there. And we've been enjoying the swimming pool and other outdoor activities. With everything being so crazy I have to keep things simple. One way is not pressuring myself to blog.
I do have one goal this week, well I have several actually. My goal is to blog one more time this week and to see if I can use this.
I got it in the mail today. Look! It supports the Automatic On/Off Function.
I can't wait until the FedEx guy comes tomorrow.
1 comment:
I love how the accessories always arrive first. My Mom got her mouse a good week before her new laptop! I think we'll be getting kindles in June as our first foray into tablet type things.
Post a Comment