The only thing the Post Office did was add tape indicating Priority Mail. So, someone expecting mail from me -and I know they read my blog- is going to have a wonderful surprise. I'm thinking Monday, since I mailed it off on Thursday. For the rest of you, I have to wait to show you the lovely knitted gift that is inside for after the gift is received. The cool thing is, the box matches the gift. -I'm going to have to stock up on more washable paints!!!-
As for the box, my four year painted it all by herself and I'm so impressed with her creativity. The box is completely painted. Don't mind the dent in the side, it is a used box from the office. Oh, if you think this is a cool idea to copy, I recommend taping the box up before painting. Everything is just easier that way.
1 comment:
I got it! They're sooooo beautiful--thank you! Please tell Haley that she did an excellent job painting the box. We love it! I especially love the smiley face on top!
As for the sweater & hat--you really have a gift with yarn. I love how soft the bamboo is, and the colors are awesome!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Post a Comment