My sister asked me to make a little something for her bun in the oven. It was pretty fun to make. Pretty confusing. I believe that if I had tried to make this project two years ago, I would of given up knitting baby sweaters. I'm just glad I have figured out how to read a pattern between then and now. Never mind trying to imagine what the piece was going to look like.I picked out some great Bamboo yarn and was ready to go. It just took so long to post because my sister moved and I didn't have her new address. I mean, it's a "surprise jacket." I couldn't post it before she got the open the box.
Either way the gift was a huge success.
Pattern: Baby Surprise Jacket
The Knitting Workshop by Elizabeth Zimmerman
Yarn: Crystal Palace Bamboozle in Fruit Salad
Hat
Pattern: I made it up along the way
Yarn: Crystal Palace Bamboozle in Fruit Salad and
Crystal Palace Splash in Straw Into Gold
The Knitting Workshop by Elizabeth Zimmerman
Yarn: Crystal Palace Bamboozle in Fruit Salad
Hat
Pattern: I made it up along the way
Yarn: Crystal Palace Bamboozle in Fruit Salad and
Crystal Palace Splash in Straw Into Gold
1 comment:
Hi! Thanks for the comment. When life slows down, I'd like to email you. I love finding So Cal knitters. My yarn didn't end up working out as Koolhaas, but I'm knitting the asscot from the holiday IK. Koolaas will be next OTN.
Post a Comment