Tuesday, November 6, 2007

mmmm...Silk Merino

It is finally here. My beautiful 50/50 Silk Merino. It feels so nice and smells just yummy.
So, my plan is to make the Caftan Pullover for NaKniSweMo. I started gauging, and the yarn was just saying something else to me. Pretty much that it wanted to be something else. Okay, so I am worried about the sweater not being perfect, perfect. The Caftan needs to be perfect. Also, there is another pattern that has been on my brain for the last couple of weeks. The Henley Perfected. Seriously, if you know me, you know I love my Henleys. This is a beautiful henley and the yarn was screaming to be stockinette stitch and full of lace. So, I have casted on and gotten about three inches done. I am so excited to finally cast something on. I've been holding it in for a while.

No comments: