Thursday, November 8, 2007

Something Very Bad Has Happened

I mean REALLY bad. I've been sitting here for almost an hour sipping my coffee and I barely found my way off the group boards. Group boards??? you ask? The Ravelry group boards is what I am talking about. I've never been one to share my opinion with complete strangers via the Internet. I think it is the caffeine getting to me.

Maybe I should start from the beginning....

My house is a mess. So, yesterday I decided I was going to make good use out of my day. Normally I am at work, but the hygienist is sick and the Dr.'s patients were so few that the office is taking a day off. Since I would normally be working, I decided to make my house my "job." How am I going to find the energy for this??? With a few a cups of coffee. See, I don't drink caffeine too often and when I do, I have more energy then a 4 year old on a bag of Starburst. I'm talking the Costco pack.

So, I dropped the kiddo off at school and had dreams of cleaning bathrooms and the refrigerator. But what, I have to turn on the computer to run the mp3s through our stereo system. The next thing I know I've been sucked into a completely new world.

I have to comment on all sorts of things. What I think the Henley Perfected would look like in all lace, if LOST will air this season due to the strike, about being a late starter on my NaKniSweMo. Never mind all the ones I only read. Then I go to message Natalie and see all my neighbors. Well, I just gotta check them out and let bighillgirl know that I like her garter wrap sweater so much more than mine and what yarn did she use?

I think I am sick. Really, really addicted to this stuff. The only cure may be locking myself in the bathroom with a bottle of white vinegar and a roll of paper towels. I have got to get this house clean so that I don't feel guilty about spending the rest of the weekend knitting.

I gotta go

P.S. damn it the new Britney Spears album just ended... where's my Bon Jovi mp3??? Oh never mind, I just found System of a Down....CAFFEINE HIGH!!!!!!

1 comment:

Live, Laugh, and Love :) xoxo said...

You crack me up girl. Are u caffine "hung over" now.

Kell