Saturday, November 3, 2007

More FOs

I've stopped by my LYS to check on the Silk/Merino. Turns out that the supplier goofed and didn't ship out my yarn. They apologized and I should have my yarn by Wednesday or Thursday. I lose a week off the KAL, but as long as I have the sweater done by Christmas Card picture time, I'll be cool.In the meantime, I've finished another project. The hat from Haley's Winter Set. I've started on the mittens, but I broke one of my double points in half sitting on it, so I've decided to spend the rest of today adding EVERYTHING to my Ravelry. That was going well until they decided to update the website. Now I am blogging. Next, I will take pictures of everything I own and get them onto Flickr. Maybe sometime I will clean house, make dinner, play with the kid...

No comments: