So, here are my awards to those bloggers that make my day.
- Natalie- Because she introduced me to knitting and to blogging; and that the two go together wonderfully.
- Julie- Because she really did make my day, and made me feel special.
- Kirsten- Because I always enjoy reading what is going on with her blog.
- Victory- Because I love seeing the photos she posts and I like seeing what is going on in her brain. (I've been trying to pick it for 29 years--she's my older sister.)
- Connie- Because she is so sweet and it is so nice that she follows the knitters that knit her patterns.
Now apparently the five of you are suppose to post five people that make your day. I am not going to hold any of you to this. Ex specially since, Natalie is decorating a charity event this weekend and my sister is too busy bringing my 3 day old nephew home.
One more thing...since memes seem to be all the rage this week, I've seen a few 10 Unusual Things About Me. I thought it would be fun to list the unusual things that may be the underlining cause of my being so unusual...
- I almost fell in the Grand Canyon when I was 4 years old.
- Same vacation, I almost drowned. (my big brother saved me both times. He was handy to have around.)
- When I was 5, I was in a car accident and they used my little brother's diapers to soak up all the my bleeding from my face meeting the side window. One year later, I had surgery to remove glass that had been healed over next to my nose.
- I almost poked out my eye with a copper wire when I was 6. During the season finale of Greatest American Hero, too!
- When I was 10, I hit my head on my bunk bed and a piece of oak got lodged in my head. My brother tried to pull it out and it broke to later heal over. I can literally use me head to "knock on wood,"... hahaha
- I've knocked myself out cold, twice. The first time was in high school and all my friends called me KO (KnockOut). Ironically, those are my initials after I got married.
- At some point in High School I screwed up my right wrist and can't bend it all the way back anymore.
- I can't remember how many "head injuries" I've had. But all of my CAT scans have been negative...hahaha.
- I actually didn't break any bones until I turned 18. I have a 10% compressed fracture of the T-12 vertebrate. That sucked.
- When I was 25, I fell and fractured a teeny, tiny, little bone in my left wrist.
Surprisingly, I am still able to walk, talk and sometimes speak clearly!
2 comments:
heeey! I saved you at the Grand Canyon!!! Give credit where credit's due!
That awards list is really neat! Thanks for listing me!
I'm so glad you survived all of those disasters. Um, maybe it's a good thing we don't live near each other--you seem to attract accidents. Me, I'm just clumsy.
Post a Comment