Sunday, January 6, 2008

Too Busy To Blog

We've had a pretty crazy and hectic last couple of weeks. It's surprising how little knitting I got done during my time off from work. I finished my Top Dog right off the bat. Then I got a nice surprise from Ravelry. They asked if they could you my photo as the primary picture on the pattern. Of course, I had to add the pattern to Ravelry and whoever it is that is in charge of making sure the stuff is legit needed to have a picture. Since there are a whole two of us making Top Dog and I have the only picture...you can do the math. I still feel special!
Pattern: Top Dog by Erika Knight
Source: Simple Knits for Little Cherubs
Yarn: Rowan Summer Tweed in Charcoal
Outside of that, not much knitting got done. I entertained at home and made my first Christmas Dinner, no help Ma! I spent time driving around SoCal and getting car sick because I tried to knit. My daughter had a wonderful time .And New Year's pretty much wrapped it up with way too high of a cover to get into a club I was way under dressed for. I'm am so not a party person anymore, can't keep up with the trends. That and I spend all my money on knitting and the kid.

I did get a lot done this weekend off of my WIP list. I finished one of the spiral boot socks and got all of my squares sewn together on the baby blanket. Now I have a lot of ends to tied in. I'll wait a
couple of months to pick that back up. I also got about 8 inches done on the prairie tank. Now I am really almost done with this. I'm thinking that next Sunday I should be allowed to cast on something new. It's very hard to keep committed to this "work on WIPs before casting on" thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.