Here I am last weekend at 20 weeks. My SIL and I spent a half hour taking pictures. In a regular shirt, in a tank top, inside, outside. I didn't really like any of them. Either I looked funky or it really didn't show off the belly very well. I ended up in my pajamas using the mirror on the back of the bathroom door to aim the camera. I actually really like this picture.Before you say I'm soooooo small, I'm not suppose to be big yet. At our ultrasound, 2 weeks before this picture, Chicklet was only about 9 ounces. Plus, I'm a small person and didn't get huge with Chiquita either. As long as my doctors say I'm okay, then I'm okay.
I've been getting some negative reactions to my size. It can get upsetting to a hormonal, uncomfortable, pregnant girl that used to have a slender waist and whenever I look down, I see this.......
Here is my favorite picture of Chicklet. Look at that tibia. We may have an olympic runner on our hands. Just as long as I can keep up. But really, my favorite part is the little arch in her foot. So cute. She sure does spend a lot of time kicking me. Maybe an olympic swimmer.
9 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhh, miss little chiquita....can't wait to meet her.
I think you look fabulous!! So does Chicklet's leg. :) With arches like that, perhaps you have a ballerina on your hand...?
Look at the muscles on that little leg! That is an AWESOME picture. Can't wait to meet her.
You look Gorgeous!!! and so adorably cute pregnant! Can't wait to meet her!! so excited!!
Size, smize. People tend to give a lot of unneeded free advice to pg women. Tell them to jump in the lake. As long as your dr says you're fine, you're fine.
That ultrasound is da bomb! Things have sure changed since I was pg....
congrats kris. you look great.
-tori
you look so cute! being pregnant is the coolest, most amazing and weird experience!:o)
Wow - that is a great ultrasound picture! You look gorgeous too!
Great ultrasound photo! You have a very cute belly!
Post a Comment