Monday, April 13, 2009

Preview

I knew I could count on all of my internet buddies to be nice to me. Of course, maybe that's cause you don't really know me. hehe-just kidding. I'm just a sensitive pregnant woman that needs to rant every now and then. Thank you all for being so sweet.Here's a little preview for all of you. I was in the LYS on Thursday and ended up leaving with EIGHT different shades of Malabrigo Worsted. (Did you see that huge stash update on Ravelry?) I've been knitting up my very colorful project and it's looking so neat. I can't wait to share it with you!!!!

I wonder if you can guess what it is? It takes eight different colors of worsted, it's a popular knit and it's for the baby.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

oooh! a rainbow of malabrigo:o) i can't wait to see what you make with this:o)

Vanessa said...

Those colours are incredible. I can't wait to see what you knit up with it!

Shawna said...

oh - are you making the DIC baby jacket?:o)

Good Yarns said...

I think it is going to be wonderful!!!!

And your belly is so cute, too. New life. ahhh, what joy!