Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oscar

This is Oscar. I don't own Oscar, though he sure is cute. He is a labradoodle with a missing hind leg and just as sweet as can be.

He actually belongs to a, ummm let's say, eccentric lady. You know, the loud type that wears giant flowers and other plants in her hair. (that's my co-worker's clue as to who this is) She'd make a really cool Fairy Godmother. But this is her little Oscar.

Fairy Godmother also has a brand new (3days old) grandchild at her house. Oscar does not like the baby. Probably because he has always been the baby and now he gets to be quiet in the backyard. So, Oscar has been spending the day with Fairy Godmother.

Spending the day with Fairy Godmother seems to include going to the dentist. The people dentist, not the doggy dentist. This does not work. Oscar ended up being tied up in the front office area alone for about 45 minutes. My co-worker is at home cause she had a baby and I had a patient, both hygienists were busy and Oscar was left alone. Oscar not only doesn't like babies, he doesn't like being alone. So he whined through Fairy Godmother's entire cleaning appointment.
But he is just so gosh, darn cute and so soft. Between him and Nimitz, I really want a poodle breed whenever it is that we get a dog. I wish I could of gotten more pictures, so here it is again. Just to show off his cuteness.
Oh, and the office building right next to us has an office poodle. She has the same coloring as Oscar and is named Lemon. I'll have to get a picture next time I see her. Everywhere I look....Poodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oscar is so cute! Poodles are really fun pets but as you can see they can be quite attached to an owner. Now I'm wondering if I can get away with bringing Nimitz to the dentist... ;-)

Victory said...

We want a labradoodle, too. Loooooove poodles. With field cuts.