Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanks for the Time

If only I were able to be thankful for all the free time on my hands.  But alas, I have none.  With Christmas coming up, there will be even less free time.


As far as the knitting world goes, here is what is in my queue:
  • the final sleeve for Chiquita's Baby February Jacket that I reknit
  • button shopping for both the Baby Februarys so the kid can wear them before they outgrow them
  • crochet Chicklet's blanket that I frogged
  • knit two more baby blankets for the 2010 babies in the family
  • Chiquita has requested a pair of blue socks and has already picked out the yarn and pattern that she would like
  • finish the BFF's fair isle mitts hopefully by Christmas
  • finish the other fair isle mitts I made a pair, but they didn't match, so now I will have two pairs
  • finish the Rainy Day gloves so Senora Fuerte can make her pair we went in together to pay for the yarn
    Those are just the immediate knits that are always on my mind.  Some of them with due date, quite literally.   I have two other WIPs that don't even make it into my thought process.

    No comments: