Happy New Year to all of you.
We've had a fun holiday. In fact, it's not over yet. We've had guests at our house every weekend except one since Thanksgiving. Next weekend is going to be the last. That's what happens when you tell people that the baby doesn't travel.
Chiquita would also like to make an announcement for the new year. She does not like the name "Chiquita." She would prefer to be called "Princess PuffBall."
Okay, that is not going to happen. She doesn't like being called Chiquita, though. We will have to figure out something new for her. In the meantime, we'll make it easy. BG and LG for Big Girl and Little Girl.
Knitting has picked up a little. That is translated as Chicklet will play on the floor by herself for a little while every now and then. I sometimes think about staying up at night and catching up on the DVR and knitting. I usually go to bed because I'm too tired by the time I can do something for myself. I normally only get free time early in the morning while everyone else is sleeping, but I've gotten up to care for the baby. I spend most of that time on Facebook or the Wii Fit. We are having a lazy night tonight and Chicklet's sitting happily on my lap right now... and just spat up on me. BRB.
That was fun. Now that we are all in our pajamas. Homework has been done and bedtime stories need to be read. We have a fun little life here.
This New Year I have made a resolution. To write a schedule and stick to it. That is going to include blogging. Maybe that way I can actually write on this thing regularly. I am going to have to give up some of my morning computer time. Sorry, Farmville. I love you but you really are not a productive hobby.
4 comments:
I'm usually too tired at night to do anything, either, so I get that. Good luck on the schedule, I need one, too.
Good luck with the schedule. I try and try again...and it only seems to last a few months. You might have better luck since BG is in school for a few hours each day...and the LG must sleep some during those hours.
I'm sure you'll find a good compromise between Chiquita and Princess Puffball or whatever it was. :-) I've been working on getting on a schedule as well, but it doesn't always work. If you give up Fishville, I will too. I only do one day crops/fish at this point with most games so I only have to log in once a day. Definitely helps keep it in perspective with actual productive life!
This is a good resolution. Specific, yet something you can adjust as necessary and still consider it successful. I like it.
Post a Comment