Looking through my list of blogs that I read, I realized that of all the other bloggers that have children close to LG's age, I post the most. And it takes work. So, I'm not going to feel bad that I can't get on here more often. I'm spending tons of time with my family doing things that we really enjoy. And I actually have a pretty clean house, though it's never spotless.
I'll try to get to the backlog of finished knitting projects and other things when I can. Right now BG is at the neighbor's and LG is napping on my lap and that's the only way I have time to type this up. I hope that I can get a few posts written for you today and schedule them out over the week.
Summer Vacation can be tough.
Summer vacation has started and keeping two children entertained a job all in it's own. Oh, and LG is walking!, so the only break I get is naptime. I love naptime.

3 comments:
Great pic! I'm glad you liked Catwings--it's so charming.
You should definitely enjoy your family when you can. I doubt you'd look back and say "I wish I had blogged instead of played with BG". Just try to send me an email sometime...there are Wii games to discuss!! haha!
Enjoy your kiddos. I was thinking I'd have time to post more often if the parks had free wifi. I'm able to sit while the kids play...so at least I'm making knitting progress. Blogging is hard work.
Post a Comment