Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dude. You should try some of this Starbucks.

I cannot figure out what is going on with my flowers?

These are my hydrangeas. They have gone from a cute pink to green. I wonder if they are going to turn blue or not. You can see in the background that the old ball is still pink. The petals have a brown ting to them. I don't feel so bad about the hydrangeas though. I saw one of my neighbors hydrangeas and they looked like the odd ball, so maybe it is not just me. Still, I feel tempted to go to IKEA and get some more pots. That way I can have the same breed of hydrangeas all together and move the odd ball to his own spot.The rest of my flowers I am too ashamed to show you a picture of the way that they were looking. I accidentally came across a blogger that uses coffee grounds in her garden and has lovely results. I decided to give it a try and I got a bloom. I feel like those kids that hung out at the back of the high school trying to sell drugs. Giving my flowers a caffeine addiction. I hardly ever drink coffee and there is a reason...you don't want to see my after a cup of coffee. I kicked the habit a few years ago and the relapses are crazy hyperness and I talk way too fast.
I got quite a few blooms actually. My pink Impatients have not given me a new blossom since the day that I bought them. Suddenly there is a little flower peeking out to say hello. The thing that I don't get is that my orange Impatients have been the model citizen of all the flowers. The only thing that could be better is the orchid that I lost in a corner of my house. It got put behind a large picture frame and I found a month later. It had grown twice it's size. Some flowers just don't want my love I guess.

No comments: