Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Crazy Hair

Have you ever felt like your hair has a mind of it's own?

Apparently my hair is resentful that I decided it would be too difficult to pursued a career in Japanimation. So, it has decided to shoot it's own headshot and leave me to wallow in my non-stardom. Personally, I think that my hair needs to hire a new creative designer.
No, really!!! It's a donation to Lock Of Love. I decided about a year and a half ago that I would grow it for one more year and then donate my hair. Then I decided to wait until after my vacation. I couldn't wait to cut all it off. Sixteen inches worth actually. Of course, the bottom three are not really usable. Now I have a really cute little hair cut. And bangs!!!

Here's the old hairdo in a side shot so you can tell how long it was exactly.
Here's the after. Not really too short. I love it. It's not the greatest picture with the big light glare on my face and all. But, it's a relatively new haircut and there are few pictures floating around the place.

1 comment:

Victory said...

Holy freakin' wow! I had no idea your hair was so L-O-N-G! I have to say, though, I really love the new bob! It looks fun and modern and goorgeous, even with the sun glare.