Regardless of all that, knitting this has turned into a little of an obsession. I haven't ever knitted something at the same time as everyone else. In an online survey, the Henley was the most popular pattern from the Winter 2007 and it is not on stands until tomorrow. (Natalie subscribes so she it it early). There are seven other Ravelers working on the Henley Perfected. One of them is the designer, so she doesn't count. Then there are 272 queued. I'm bound and determined to be the first one to finish the sweater. I just wish that the three that casted on before me would post their progress. They had all better be at 5% still.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Henley Perfected
I've been working ever so hard on my NaKniSweMo. I'm making the Henley Perfected from the IK Winter 2007. I love this pattern. I'm also quite happy with my progress. Being that I didn't get my yarn until the sixth and today is the twelvth, I'm very proud of myself. I've finished the back and gotten three inches into the front. Then, I took Sunday off to see Suessical and hang out with the in-laws. Really, I had to rest up my arm.
Regardless of all that, knitting this has turned into a little of an obsession. I haven't ever knitted something at the same time as everyone else. In an online survey, the Henley was the most popular pattern from the Winter 2007 and it is not on stands until tomorrow. (Natalie subscribes so she it it early). There are seven other Ravelers working on the Henley Perfected. One of them is the designer, so she doesn't count. Then there are 272 queued. I'm bound and determined to be the first one to finish the sweater. I just wish that the three that casted on before me would post their progress. They had all better be at 5% still.
Regardless of all that, knitting this has turned into a little of an obsession. I haven't ever knitted something at the same time as everyone else. In an online survey, the Henley was the most popular pattern from the Winter 2007 and it is not on stands until tomorrow. (Natalie subscribes so she it it early). There are seven other Ravelers working on the Henley Perfected. One of them is the designer, so she doesn't count. Then there are 272 queued. I'm bound and determined to be the first one to finish the sweater. I just wish that the three that casted on before me would post their progress. They had all better be at 5% still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I don't count eh? ;)
Actually, I have started a second Henley for my mom in the tangerine color (I need to get it up on my Ravelry page).
In all seriousness, your henley is looking *great*. I'm glad you're enjoying the pattern so far. And yes, you're way ahead of me too :)
Post a Comment