Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Uggh

I thought that I would be able to buy more Frog Tree Alpaca yarn at my LYS on January 2nd, but it turns out that my LYS didn't open until today. That's cool, I've waited patiently. I was getting all ready to go shop on my lunch break, and I can't find the gift certificate that I got for Christmas.

I've kept it in my knitting bag, cause it goes everywhere with me and definately to the knitting store. Somewhere in my memory banks I recall taking it out for some freaky reason and I can't remember why. This makes it more difficult in recalling where I may have put the darn thing. So, I spent my entire lunch break digging in my car and house to no avail.

Don't get me wrong, I am still going shopping after work, and I'm going to pick up some worsted malabrigo, also. I am going to pay cash. Then I am going to spend the next three evenings throughly cleaning my house. You know all those places like under the couches and in the garage. 'Cause Lord knows where I put that gift certificate down.

2 comments:

km said...

hope you find it soon. that's a precious possesion.

Good Yarns said...

I don't know anything about Frog Tree Alpaca, but I do know that the Malabrigo worsted is worth the cash! Go for it! You can always find the coupon later when it is no longer valid. Then cry. LOL