Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Little Late

I know that this post is a little late. A week late actually, considering that USC has already played another game. It seems that I no longer have control of the things that I do with my life. Between Kindergarten, Awanas, homework, ballet class, and something going on with the family every weekend, I really don't have the time to sit around and knit, blog, read or pick the gray hairs from my part line.
Last weekend, my Dad treated me to a USC game. It was a fun treat and we got some quality Daddy/Daughter time in. There were a lot stories that started with "We used to..." or "There used to be...." I really only listen to about half of the stuff my Dad talks about. But I figure it's an even exchange, since he probably listens to about half of my ramblings. I tend to ramble a lot. I would feel sorry for anyone that had to listen to all of my ramblings.

It was all a ton of fun. We walked around campus, listened to the very loud and sometimes annoying crowd, got rained on, and sat in a parking structure for a hour while trying to leave. Oh yeah, and USC won, like duh.

The rest of this post is just the examples of me trying to be artistic with my mad amateur photography skills.

2 comments:

Desi said...

So, uh, that's a real interesting angle you got on the statue...

Victory said...

I like the picture of the seats best.