Well, my vacation is all done, anyways. As for my list. I got a lot more done on it than I would of guessed would actually get done. I got the bathroom duties finished, along with cleaning the carpets. I went by the laundromat and got those large items cleaned for winter and did some all over cleaning in the kitchen. I'm not positive for TB, but I am positively crazy for volunteering in a Kindergarten class. Haley really liked that I was there, but she was pretty glued to my side. I spent two days in Bakersfield helping my Dad. I would have to say that I got my workout for the week helping him. He paid me back well. Saturday was spent at the USC vs. Oregon game. That is an all day ordeal.
The things I missed out on getting done? Cleaning the garage and going to Goodwill. The project in Haley's room will have to wait a little longer and we decided that we didn't really want to go to the wedding on the Queen Mary. You know, with the ghosts and all.
Hmmm. Did I miss anything else?!? Oh yeah, knitting. It's 8:00 on Sunday night and I just Kitchener stitched the second toe of the Monkey Socks III. It was already 1/2 done when the week started. This is the only FO I have to show for the time off, not including the commissioned mittens. I got a little reading done on my book, but it's still not finished. I do have to say, I don't think that I have been so productive around the house in a very long time.
Well, more posts and pictures to come. Right now, I'm getting ready for a new week.
2 comments:
Whenever I have a bit of time (usually one of the grandparents has or more of the kids spending the night) I always have too long of a list. It looks like you really got a lot done. I'm sure the accomplishment feels great.
Sounds like a productive week! I'm sorry you didn't get more knitting done. It must feel good to cross the bathroom off your list. We have had black mold at our house too and it's scary...boo for soggy bathrooms.
Post a Comment