Hello readers!
I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to post for the next four or more days. I'll be going out of state for a family funeral.
When I get back, I imagine that I will have knits to share with you. Gotta make lemonade out of all that airport time.
I can keep up with my email and read your blogs from my phone. I'll try to comment on my down time at night, but no promises.
Wish me luck with all that traveling and we could sure use your prayers .
See you all soon and thanks for reading.
4 comments:
Bye Krissy,
Blessings to you and your family at this time and looking forward to you coming back!
Have a safe trip! Sorry to hear about the funeral. Hugs to you and your family.
So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care and safe traveling.
Prayers coming your way (((Hugs)))Darcy
Post a Comment