I was going to write this post before lunch time. I was too hungry though. It was time to head back to El Pollo for a BRC. I get one about once a week and for $1.50 you can't beat a lunch like that. You have to ask for extra beans. Otherwise it is all rice and I just hate that.
Oh yeah, blog post. I was going to post that the moving van people were innocent, and I'm just crazy, but then I saw this. As I was pulling on to the street, you would not believe what was parked outside the yarn shop, again. A white moving van.
Do they read this or something? Decide to torture me and trade the blue moving van in for a white one? This time it was parked on the street. I think that it is a little less conspicuous looking that way. If I had never seen the blue truck and only this one, I don't think I would of had even thought twice.
Do they read this or something? Decide to torture me and trade the blue moving van in for a white one? This time it was parked on the street. I think that it is a little less conspicuous looking that way. If I had never seen the blue truck and only this one, I don't think I would of had even thought twice.I guess that is what happens when I skip going to the bank over the weekend and need to deposit my check/get quarters on my lunch break. When I decide not to go to Sion's for lunch like I really wanted to, but am saving my Mexican food craving for when I can go out with my husband. Okay, that's a nice thing to do. But also, when I decide not to go home for lunch and save money. Because everything except for the bank are in the opposite direction and I never would of seen that darn blue moving van.
Instead I am being tortured with all of these moving vans. It turns out that it has something to do with the Reliable Plant Service and trees. Seriously, you need two moving trucks worth of trees. Are you building a park or donating them to the elephants that apparently are no longer going to be at the LA Zoo? What do you need that many trees for? Oh, I know. To torture people that have nightmares of their local yarn shops being robbed clean by guys with moving trucks.
I guess this is what happens when you work across the street from the yarn shop. Well, not directly across the street. Here I'll show you. Here is the view from the front of our office.
See it? Right there. Way on the other side of the street. I'll zoom in.
See that little awning just above the 600 sign. That is the second floor of the building that my yarn shop is in. And also the offices of the Reliable Plant Services. That has so many trees, you have to have moving vans to buy them.
See it? Right there. Way on the other side of the street. I'll zoom in.
See that little awning just above the 600 sign. That is the second floor of the building that my yarn shop is in. And also the offices of the Reliable Plant Services. That has so many trees, you have to have moving vans to buy them.
1 comment:
Phew, close call. Losing your LYS would be truly awful.
Post a Comment