Thank you everyone for the warm wishes and the prayers. They were both much appreciated and used.
It's been a very busy week. I jumped on a plane and spent 4 days with family that I hadn't seen in too long. I was good for all of us and there was a lot of joy and love that filled up our time, considering the circumstances.
My flight home was arranged so that I could be picked up from the airport at the same time as family on my husband's side. I've been busy with them ever since and am now ready for a nap.
Maybe after I catch up on the 300 posts in my Google Reader. Seriously, there are 300 exactly. Okay, 78 of them are from Craft Magazine and 51 of them are from lolcats and will take 5 minutes to browse. But there are 23 posts on the blogs that I always try to comment on.
Either way, I'm home and will share what knits that I can with you. The rest have to wait until after they are gifted at Christmas.
Thanks again everyone for the comments and I'll see you around soon.
4 comments:
glad that you're back!
Me, too!
Me three......Oh wait, you were here, now your there...Hee Heeee.
It is really nice that you have returned in safe and sound.
Post a Comment