I thought that I would make up a little checklist of everything that needs to be blogged.
The 2008 FOs
- Dogwood I and II -done
- Ellen Cowl -done
- Bert and Ernies I and II -done
The 2009 FOs
- Lace-Edged Cuddle Blanket
- Secret Socks
- Dogwood III (WIP)
- Poppa's Sweater Blanket (WIP) -partly done
The Stash Enhancement
- Various socks yarns
- Books from Christmas
The Goings On of Life
- My Dad's 60th Birthday - My SIL and I threw a killer surprise party for my Dad and it went off without a hitch. Mostly because I threatened everyone under penalty of death. -done
- My Super Secret - I have a double life. I'm finally able to share it with all of you and I can't wait. -done
- Going Code - Without really knowing who is reading my blog, I'm going to be going code with the names of the people in my life. Now accepting suggestions for those of you I feel are important enough to blog about. -done
So, let us cross our fingers and hope for another blog post soon.
3 comments:
Can't wait to see all the FO's and hear about your secret.
Looks like you have lots to write about! Can't wait to hear about your FO.
YEAH!! are you really back? you mean back for good??? sweet!!! can't wait to read what is going on in your world!!!
Post a Comment