Arthur is the red one.
One again Amazon and Thomas the Train accessories have come together to save me dollars. If you haven't figured it out yet, I bought two new trains. They were $6 each with free shipping through Amazon Prime. Can't beat a deal like that.
Ben is the yellow one.
Each engine came with a car. We like to put bells and mini-ornaments in them. The great thing about these trains is that I flip the switch on top and they go without a remote control that plays music and other noises. They do "chug chug" along. If we want quiet play, they are designed to be played with without turning them on. Maybe that way there is less of a chance of them breaking later on.
There was one more change to the train track. I moved it from around the tree to in front of the tree. The kids kept crawling behind the tree to play and I was freaked out by that. Not because I thought the tree might fall over. there is a daddy long legs back there. Every time I return with the vacuum to suck it up, he has hidden somewhere. He is also the biggest long legs that I have ever seen. Now I haven't seen him for a couple of days. I hope none of us have an extra surprise in our presents.
1 comment:
Yay for new trains! And double yay for less annoying noise while playing.
Post a Comment