Sunday, February 17, 2008

30 Days Photo Challange

I haven't been too good at blogging, let alone taking my pictures this week. So instead of my seven days worth, I'm going to put up pics from the trip. They are more interesting anyways.
  • Haley and Quinn. She couldn't hold him enough. It was really sweet to watch her play with her cousins.
  • Here are the seals that we took a walk to go and see. They barked a lot, did nothing exciting, and we left.
  • This is the ranch house. It used to be a lot bigger, but in getting renovated only the kitchen and main room were safe enough to keep. Other than that, everything was how I remembered it from my youth.
  • This is the very muddy path we took to the turkey coop. We had to roll up our pants and I carried Haley through the spots with standing water.
  • Here is the O' Turkey Coop. Obviously no longer in use. I like that it has a General Store sign on it.
  • Here are the kids running inside the coop. Can you imagine five rooms like this with nothing but turkeys in it. I imagine that instead of worrying about thawing the Thanksgiving turkey in time, they had to draw straws to pluck the bird.
On another note, I've had to switch my comments to moderation. I will try my best to publish your comments as quickly as possible. I'm sorry and thanks.

1 comment:

Good Yarns said...

I so like seeing the picture of your daughter and your nephew. That is one of the sweetest times in life: a kid holding a kid.

I wish I knew your uncle with the ranch. And I'd try to visit as much as he'd let me!