- Feb18 - Hand balled cakes. Don't they just look yummy?

- Feb 19 - This is a site that is all to common in the area I live in. There was the cutest little house, probably built in the late 1950's and is now going to be two single family homes. Noticed that there is only a four foot perimiter around the lot. Notice that the lots on both sides have two houses each. Notice how they keep there equipment parked out front to hog the parking spot even though it's after 5pm. I am actually surprised that there isn't a For Sale sign yet.

- Feb 20 - This is me trying to be creative. "Hey, look a swing! I'm going to take pictures of it and put them on the internet. Then people will think I am talented."

- Feb 21 - This is Haley in the car. We just needed to take a picture and it works.

- Feb 22 - We have a hamster. The hamster ran away while we were playing with her. She took up in a hole behind the oven under the cabinets. This is the trap that finally worked in getting her out. White cheese, yellow cheese, hamster feed, a pot, a cutting board(still in the plastic wrap). The key to this trap is when the hamster comes out, don't try and grab her, move everything away from the hole so she can't run back inside. The hamster will never see the outside of her cage or rolly ball again.

I am so glad that next week is the last week for these pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment