Friday, February 8, 2008

30 Days Photo Challange

My sister is doing this 30 days of photos. You are suppose to take one picture everyday and then post it. I started a couple of days late and haven't taken a picture everyday, but here is what I have so far. I warn you, I have no fancy camera, no photoshop, and I am generally not that skilled in taking pictures anyways. The things I do to support my sister.
  • Feb. 3 - I figured why not start with a healthy breakfast. Eggs, Strawberries, Heart-shaped Pancakes, Hash Brown and Orange Juice. Yummy! My kid is so spoiled.
  • Feb. 4 - A flower. I figured that people love to take pictures of flowers, so I'm getting it out of my system. This happens to be my favorite.
  • Feb. 5 - My Kitchen Window. Just because I can.
  • Feb. 7 - This one is funny. Here I am on the 405NB somewhere around Sunset Blvd. It's a Friday, 5:20ish, and all the cars are stopped. So, I took a picture of the guy going SB. He is stopped too! He actually waved, but was too quick for the picture. I don't know why he was in a hurry, not like he's going anywhere soon.
  • Feb. 8 - Finally, I left LA traffic to hang out in San Francisco traffic. It really is a beautiful world we live in.
  • So, that is about as far as I've gotten.

4 comments:

km said...

This looks like fun. I've seen the 365, but that seemed too much.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Live, Laugh, and Love :) xoxo said...

KRISSY -

I love you so much. I know that there are some people in your life who are trying to make you misserable. Just remember you have good people in your life who do care about you too.

JUST remember you have done nothing wrong. Stick to your convictions. You should never have to be misserable because others are.

I know I have said this before but I am saying it again, I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND YOU AGAIN. My life is so much more complete with my friend back in it, not only my friend but MY BEST FRIEND.

You mean the world to me, I HOPE YOU know that. You are like a sister to me in so many ways...

here's a little poem found:

You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!

I just want to remind you that I am here for you forever and always no matter what. I love you dearly and you are the bestest friend anyone could ever have. I AM the luckiest woman in the world, because I have you in my life. I am blessed with the worlds best friend.



I LOVE YOU KRISSY!!!


HUGS, KISSES and SMILES!

KELLY

Good Yarns said...

I like the pictures so far. I hope the rest are coming soon ...I'd love to see the Bay Area photos.