These pictures are of a bunch of people I don't know, but they are all related to me somehow. Most of them were tacked up on the wall and never taken down. So, when I went back to looked and what did I see...
My Dad staring right back at me. Actually, he is watching the road because this was taken while he was driving a car. It has probably been tacked in this spot for over twenty-five years, judging by how young my Dad looks in it.Now for surprises big. We went down to Hermosa for a late breakfast and saw some crazy waves. Some of them are at least 10 footers. A couple of people walk into the frame to give you an idea of how huge these waves are. Oh, that rumbling sound, that is not the wind.
Oh and one last little surprise. I got an email from Cathy, the owner of Twist (my LYS) asking if I would like to be interviewed by The Beach Reporter. I talked about the shirts I tie-dyed with my daughter and her friend. Also, about how awesome knitting is and that it is no longer a Grandma's sport. I'm curious what two lines out of everything I said is going to pick for the article.
1 comment:
I realize that I've been missing some of your posts somehow...wow, I love this one. The old photos are so cool tacked to the wood like that. What a rich history you left yourself.
Post a Comment