This year, she turned 5 years old and we went all out for her. There was a bouncy house, croquet, horseshoes and everyone dressed up for a Princess Picnic in the Park.
It was a lot of work to get ready for this party. I don't think that I spent too much on it, either. For instance, I baked the cake myself. It was fun. Chocolate cake with strawberry filling. We had grand ideas of tiers and polka dots. That didn't happen though.
Haley had a great time and there are lots of presents. We got a lot of things that she had asked for. She's been keeping me busy with various board games and Hannah Montana sing a longs. Being 5 is exhausting.
The celebration never stopped for the whole weekend. Various family members got together for lunch after the party. Skye and I were able to escape for a romantic dinner at McCormick and Schmicks for his birthday. A few friends that weren't able to make the early party time joined us for the afternoon. That was spent at the Orange County Fair.
I just had to share this little guy. He's an Angora goat. He looked so hot and like he could really care less how excited I was about his wool.
2 comments:
Looks like the fun never stops at your house. I am glad you had some down time playing games for a while to rest...but I think you got something a little off on the goat pic...or is that man in the picture supposed to be goat-ee??? ;-)
Whoo hoo, a future knitting project, poor goat....lucky Krissy.
Post a Comment