Friday, July 25, 2008

Thank You

Sorry that I haven't blog for a week and a half. Life has been crazy around here and when it finally slowed down, all I wanted to do was lay on the couch and play Star Wars on the DS.

Thank you everyone for all of the birthday wishes. I've had a lot of fun seeing how all of the voting on the new backgrounds is going. Some of you have had a hard time picking a best one. You can see why I was so torn to choose one myself.

I don't have too much progress to show you as far as knitting goes. It took me a whole week to make this.
Pattern: Camera Bag Using the stitch pattern form Roza's Socks
Yarn: Leftover wool from Natalie

It's a camera case for the new camera that my husband got me for my birthday. He's such a sweetie. This camera has lots of fun features and brings us up to a little more modern times. The bag was murder to make. First, I tried to use left over cotton/silk yarn. The I ran out of yarn. So, I frogged back and added a white stripe with other cotton. That looked retarded. So the whole thing got frogged. Then I found this wool yarn. I was binding off and somehow had dropped three stitches and had to frog back an inch. Grrr. I'm still thinking about putting a soft cotton liner in the bag to protect it a little more.

I'll catch you up to the rest of my busy week later this weekend and just leave you with this for today. I thought it was cute.

1 comment:

Good Yarns said...

Oh, and Happy belated Birthday Krissy!